|White Chicken and Corn Chili||Back to Chicken page|
In a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat.
2. Add the green onions.
3. Cook until tender, about 2 minutes.
4. Stir in the red pepper, chilies, broth, beans, corn, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt, and oregano.
5. Bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until heated through, about 5 minutes. (Add a little water if mixture is too thick.)
7. Stir in the chicken and cook just until heated through, about 4 minutes longer.
8. Ladle into bowls, dollop with sour cream, and serve.